清流社工网

找回密码
 注册会员
楼主: yilingche

[李越专栏] 李越——香港秩序与专业精神

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-11-8 00:03 | 显示全部楼层
silence:
, I/ O: o. S  ?$ H" Q2 U. Athen what is useful for shaping behavior of chinese?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-11-8 00:04 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 社工哥哥 于 2010-11-8 00:12 编辑
/ h' }* g3 M3 K: i
! ]) x5 \5 S9 H; u7 _  v! ~iamwhoiam :5 Q4 Y5 T* S. o( R- u7 Y0 b( k
I had no problem understanding your English, ha ha.
/ J, D( s  p$ s; EIn western tradition, laws indicate the bottom-line of acceptable behaviour when relating to other people. Laws are made by the people, through clearly laid down procedures, also set by the people, Any person crossing this bottom line, irrespective of his/her position, will be dealt with under the specfic provision under that law.0 G) u) L5 L- d9 d
% Z; k: _8 t8 j0 f
The Australian friend has gentleman manners, ha ha. That's how gentlemen treat ladies, a culture developed when they were just boys, ---the stronger protects the less strong, instead of exploiting them.. |6 a& {6 \! }9 {0 ~
; l4 q" ?$ ]5 O2 a8 V+ h+ b
in terms of physical strength
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-11-8 00:06 | 显示全部楼层
silence:
% M' p0 @* g* B- z* rIt's very nice of you...i am who i am..gentleman~
! ]9 k- r) `' o* x, P! paha~so still in english....
; c& t8 r* r4 s& y$ i0 ^; Din a word..# k7 F: A# K* k" P( [$ e9 E
1).laws indicate the bottom-line of acceptable behaviour when relating to other people
) c* \0 a6 P3 ?2 v2) a culture developed when they were just boys' a0 ^1 [& S. ~, D4 h0 r- s
both are so important! ~~ahaha,,,
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-11-8 00:07 | 显示全部楼层
iamwhoiam :3 ]' Z* W5 h: h' t0 a  e3 `
Yes, laws indicate the bottom-line of acceptable behaviour.That is the reason laws need to be observed by all people, no matter who he/she may be.
' ^" @$ E: p  dSo, we don't have cases like my-father-is-li-qong-here. Losing the video-tape is "tempering with evidence", giving false statements/silencing witnesses/giving pressure to investigating officers are "obstructing the course of justice". - S1 ~' s' ?! C/ F

: {* T$ E: z3 Z4 Pobstructing the course of justice"---all these are criminal, and thus imprisonable offences.4 V* Z, l* [! e' A( H1 R/ W. q4 A* p
Years ago, a deputy head of a university had to resign in disgrace, because he asked a research lecturer not to conduct researches that showed the first chief executive was losing popularity. The CE's secretary, who made the suggestion to the university deputy head, had to resign too.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-11-8 00:08 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 社工哥哥 于 2010-11-8 00:13 编辑
" Z1 w& C+ N$ ]0 p
2 ~0 p7 @% W4 K5 B" ssilence:+ e8 A, m. a: Q6 G, A
my-father-is-li-qong... "Power tends to corrupt; absolute power corrupts absolutely"... so this can happen hereas there's only laws, regulations, but no one oberserves, no one supervises, or we say, no one has the supervison power.......' i+ U$ H/ B0 ~* V+ W# M) ^* t" G
shame of this, but if there's anything we oridinay people-can do?' j+ i4 }+ r+ {+ q5 n
it's lucky there's internet, justice can be done sometimes....it's unlucky.....
1 _2 v0 F1 c( K) [this" lucky" maybe a kind of unlucky...
8 S1 U2 p. o& @9 s' r3 sif we can see one day, here, power is not beyond everything any more。we live in real harmony...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-11-8 00:08 | 显示全部楼层
iamwhoiam :
: Y! K! u/ }" _" Y  _8 Q" r9 EYes, that is more like real harmony, ha ha.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-11-12 09:55 | 显示全部楼层
x耶x耶x耶x耶
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-11-12 09:58 | 显示全部楼层
iamwhoiam:
! U* i) Z/ z* B$ B$ L7 qHere,  people have got accustomed to these little habits. Most of us just automatically, without thinking,  do these, . We recognize that we have our rights, and we respect other people's rights too. That's our  way of harmonious living.' \8 u9 M. ]; R' V
When you travel further, you may find that in some other places, people live still more harmoniously. I am referring not just to the European countries,
; B' i* x' g9 H4 J; x2 @在这里,人们都习惯于这些小的习惯。我们中的大多数人都自觉的,不需要思考的,这样去做。我们认为我们有权利,我们也尊重他人的权利。这是我们和谐生活的方式。
  g3 K% P5 e! P4 j/ V但你旅行的更远时。你会发现,在其他地方,人们生活的更加和谐。我不仅仅是指欧洲国家。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-11-12 09:58 | 显示全部楼层
silence:" D) s1 Q! q8 G3 R" L- q
前几日一欧洲客人第一次来中国,和我聊天,为什么这几天看到在上海的大街上,车子行人随意穿行,却没有问题出现。。很好奇怎么做到的。。。) t/ D* f9 j  @5 _8 W
我狂窘。。。
; j; k7 c* |2 w2 joh~all in english...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-11-12 10:01 | 显示全部楼层
iamwhoiam :7 B" i. X3 C/ Y2 u
I have been to Shanghai 3 times. We had to be very alertful and took prompt action at suitable moments to cross the cities, so as not to be run over. So, we were very tense in those days.8 D& \; O. Z9 K5 C# b! c
Here, and in parts of Europe, you can walk the streets in leisure and enjoy the sceneries and life,.  u# F5 ?' o1 ]4 U/ ]
Some of my friends who are drivers by occupation said that they dare not drive in mainland streets, $ l/ ]) ]1 s9 ^( W9 N
我曾经到过上海3次。我必须非常警觉,并且在适当的时间采取快速的行动,穿越城市,从而不被甩在后面。所以,我们在这些天里非常的进展。在这里,以及欧洲的部分地区,你可以很悠闲的穿过马路,可以享受美景和生活。我的一些朋友是职业司机,但他们说不敢在大陆的街道上驾驶。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

QQ|清流社工网 ( 苏ICP备19044186号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 03:14 , Processed in 0.073852 second(s), 6 queries , File On.